Have your account ready: Ravinia puts more than 100 summer concerts on sale, beginning at 5 a.m. on April 26. Those who do not already have a myRavinia account are advised to create an account. Ravinia also advises patrons to verify their personal information, including mailing address and phone number, once they log on.
Be wary of secondary sellers: Ravinia has no affiliation with sites that resell tickets and does not share in their income. No tickets to Ravinia concerts have been printed or mailed yet, so be wary of anyone claiming to have our tickets for sale. Make sure you know and trust your source for tickets. Ravinia cannot honor tickets that did not originate from its own ticketing system. Ravinia sells its tickets online, exclusively at Ravinia.org. If that’s not the site you are on, you are not buying tickets from Ravinia.
Delays? Ravinia anticipates the heaviest traffic between 5 and 10 a.m. If there is a wait, please do not log in with multiple devices, as it could cause further delays.
What does the checkout process look like?
- Click Login at the top of the home page and log in to your account with your myRavinia e-mail address and password.
- From the calendar, navigate to the first concert for which you wish to buy tickets. Click on the calendar box to view the performance information. Click “Learn More” to see the concert page and available ticket options. Click on the relevant “BUY NOW” button and specify how many tickets you want to buy. You may purchase up to a maximum of 10 tickets per concert, per order. Remember, everyone needs a ticket, regardless of age.
- Repeat the previous step for each concert for which you wish to buy tickets.
- Select Print@Home tickets or choose to have paper tickets mailed to you.
- Complete and pay for your order. You will receive a detailed order confirmation by e-mail.
See you this summer!