“Music Matters” the annual dinner party and auction hosted by Ravinia’s Associates Board, will be held Saturday, May 12, at the Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel. Proceeds benefit Ravinia’s REACH*TEACH*PLAY education programs in Chicago’s public schools. Auction packages now include:
- 7 nights in a gorgeous beach home in La Paz, Mexico;
- 2 tickets to the 2013 Grammy Awards, including after-party;
- 5 nights in a 5-bedroom luxury home in Aspen, Colorado;
- Tiffany & Co. Jean Schlumberger Sixteen Stone Ring;
- Chicago Cubs, White Sox and Bears tickets and autographed paraphernalia.
To place an absentee bid, contact Heidi at 847-266-5089 to reserve your tickets now or make a contribution to REACH*TEACH*PLAY! Visit www.ravinia.org/musicmatters.