For security purposes, anyone who intends to purchase tickets must change his or her password before Ravinia puts more than 100 summer concerts on sale, beginning at 5 a.m. on April 28. Those who do not already have a myRavinia account are advised to create an account. Ravinia also advises patrons to verify their personal information, including mailing address and phone number, once they log on.
Ravinia manages its own box office, so make sure you are at www.ravinia.org. Ravinia cannot vouch for any secondary-market sellers. One $7 service fee will be added to each order (not to each ticket). Ravinia anticipates the heaviest traffic between 5 and 10 a.m. If there is a wait, please do not log in with multiple devices, as it could cause further delays.
- Click Login at the top of the home page and log in to your account with your myRavinia e-mail address and password.
- From the calendar, navigate to the first concert for which you wish to buy tickets. Click on the calendar box to view the performance information. Click “Learn More” to see the concert page and available ticket options. Click on the relevant “BUY NOW” button and specify how many tickets you want to buy. You may purchase up to a maximum of 10 tickets per concert, per order. Remember, everyone needs a ticket, regardless of age.
- Repeat the previous step for each concert for which you wish to buy tickets.
- Select Print@Home tickets or choose to have paper tickets mailed to you.
- Complete and pay for your order. You will receive a detailed order confirmation by e-mail.
See you on the lawn!