Here is your chance to become part of Ravinia history! The Ravinia Festival Women's Board is hosting their annual poster design contest, inviting artists to submit their creative, imaginative and colorful poster design for the 2014 season. This year the theme is "Season of Stars, Summer of Love." Work that features original drawings, paintings or graphic designs will be favorably regarded. Interested? We have provided guidelines below, but for the entire entry packet, please visit Ravinia.org/poster2014.aspx or email at email@example.com.THEME/DIRECTION
- Ideal themes:
- "Season of Stars, Summer of Love"
- Descriptive images of the Festival experience conveying the pleasure of listening to all types of music in a beautiful park, under the stars during the summer.
- Highland Park is a suburb of Chicago, so designs should NOT include Chicago city skyline or other iconic Chicago landmarks
- Entry design should be 9” X 13.5” vertical format printed on 11” X 17” paper and mounted for possible public display.
- May be a multicolor rendering to print in six colors total: four-color process + PMS + varnish or five flat colors + varnish; no foil stamping or engraving; may have bleed edges.
- NOTE! Final output size of poster is 24” x 36.” Please keep in mind that original art will need to be high-resolution (at least 300 dpi) in order to scale up to final size.
- Ravinia name or logo included as part of design
- Final color determination and details are subject to review and possible modification by a representative of the Women’s Board.